The new Versagrip solenoid pinch valve product line offers flexibility and affordability from a wide selection of models and configurations. Bimba Acro's patented valve design allows for easy tube loading, unloading and securely holding in place during valve actuation.
Each model allows you to select your own variety of tube or disposable bag material type using up to an average of 60-Shore A durometer, and up to 15 psi media pressure. In addition to Bimba Acro's patented valve design, a manual push button override, solenoid controller and optical digital position feedback sensor are also available on all applicable versions.
- Standard 24VDC x 3A power input
- Supports tubing sized from 3.0 – 9.5mm OD (0.118 – 0.375 inch)
- Supports up to 60 Shore A average durometer tubing and 15 psi media pressure
- Panel mount ready with seals that prevent liquid ingress
- Snap-In tube loading slot with manual override button
- Three models, available in single tube N/O, N/C or dual tube toggling N/O-N/C formats
- Available as cassette only mounting format
- 18 month warranty or 3 million MTBF cycles
- ROHS2, CE 60601-1 3rd Ed. certified
- UL429, CSA139 compliant
For more specifications, see Bimba Acro's page for the Versagrip Solenoid Pinch Valve models here.