Foxx Life Sciences’ Vactrap™ is the world’s most advanced vacuum trap system, adhering to the strictest CDC recommendations (U. S. Centers for Disease Control) for laboratory safety.
Ideal for protecting vacuum lines and users, Vactrap™ safely contains waste produced during supernatant removal, chemical separation, and cell or tissue culture media aspiration. Best of all, Vactrap™ comes ready to use, and fully assembled. Simply attach to your vacuum source and begin your experiment.
- The full Vactrap system includes two Foxx Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles (autoclavable PP or chemically-resistant HDPE),
- Patented VersaCap closure for tangle-free opening"”no need to disconnect tubing, ever.
- A 0.2µm PTFE inline vent filter retains any aerosolized bacteria, and the entire assembly is nested neatly in a secondary container with a small footprint and incredible stability.
- A pinch clamp allows for modulation of vacuum.
- Other Vactrap options offer one bottle, or setups without secondary containment.
Say goodbye to glass. Say hello to Vactrap.