AseptiQuik® S Connectors Small Format ⅛", ¼" and ⅜" Connectors provide quick and easy sterile connections for small-flow applications, even in non-sterile environments.
The “FLIP-CLICK-PULL” design of AseptiQuik S enables you to transfer small volumes of media quickly and easily with less risk of operator error. The connector's genderless and robust design provides reliable performance without the need for clamps, fixtures or tube welders. Biopharmaceutical manufacturers can now make ⅛", ¼" and ⅜" sterile connections with the quality and market availability they have come to expect from the leader in single-use connection technology: Colder Products Company.
- Genderless Design that eases single-use systems specifications with one part number for both halves
- FLIP-CLICK-PULL – Intuitive three-step connection process that reduces risk of operator error
- Integrated Pull Tab Covers – Pull tabs act as protective cover reducing part complexity and ensure simultaneous removal of both membranes
- Robust Construction that allows repeatable and reliable performance with no additional hardware required
- CPC “Click” gives audible confirmation of assembly