AseptiQuik® STC Connectors integrate a genderless or gendered AseptiQuik sterile connector with a Steam-Thru® II SIP connector, giving manufacturers with even greater flexibility for hybrid stainless steel and single-use processing.
The AseptiQuik STC connector combines either an AseptiQuik G or AseptiQuik C sterile connector with a Steam-Thru II connection that can be mounted directly to a stainless steel vessel via a sanitary termination. AseptiQuik STC connectors utilizing an AseptiQuik G sterile connector offer a genderless design, simplifying system integration at the aseptic connector end. AseptiQuik STC connectors utilizing an AseptiQuik C sterile connector allow system designers to incorporate a keyed female-to-male connection at the aseptic connector end.
The union of the two connectors into a single unit through a sanitary clamp allows an AseptiQuik sterile connection to be steamed on to stainless equipment via SIP. After the SIP cycle, a wide range of single-use systems can be connected. The SIP process can be done in advance allowing a quick and easy sterile connection to the AseptiQuik half without having to wait 30-60 minutes for SIP prior to harvest.
- AseptiQuik design provides an innovative three-step connection process that reduces risk of operator error
- Genderless Design eases integration of single-use systems with universal mating between AseptiQuik G Connectors
- Robust Construction ensures repeatable and reliable performance with no additional hardware required
- Patented Steam Valve Design allows for the sterile connection and disconnection to stainless equipment and permits a high media flow rate
- Sanitary Interface Between the Two Connectors offers more secure connection than tubing with cable ties
- CPC "Click" provides an audible confirmation of the assembly steps