Easy-to-use and secure connection for critical fluid applications; includes pressure sealing caps and plugs with optional locking sleeves. Medical-grade materials.
Choose from a full line of connectors and configurations, including pressure sealing caps and plugs, in sizes to fit ⅛", ¼" and ⅜" tubing. MPC couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. In addition, coupling halves can be rotated when connected to reduce tube kinks.
- Ergonomic thumb latch is easy to operate – even with gloved hands
- USP Class VI materials; meeting biocompatibility requirements
- Sterilizable by autoclave, Et0, e-beam or gamma MPC connections are reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability
- Parting line-free hose barb eliminates potential leak path
- BSE/TSE free materials meet ADCF requirements
- MPC Series mates with Back-to-Back Adapters, Sanitary Series and SaniQuik™.