Larger flow, easy-to-use and secure connection for critical fluid
applications; includes pressure sealing caps and plugs with optional locking
Choose from a full line of connectors and configurations, including pressure sealing caps and plugs in sizes to fit ⅜" and ½" tubing. MPX couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. In addition, coupling halves can be rotated when connected reducing tube kinks.
- Ergonomic thumb latch allows easy operation – even with gloved hands
- USP Class VI materials meet biocompatibility requirements
- Sterilizable by autoclave, Et0, e-beam, or gamma, allowing for reusable, yet economical enough connectors to allow disposability
- Parting line-free hose barb that eliminates potential leak path
- ADCF-free materials meet BSE/TSE requirements
- MPX Series mates with Back-to-Back Adapters, Sanitary Series and SaniQuik™.