Steam-Thru Connections allow a quick and easy sterile connection via SIP between stainless steel biopharmaceutical processing equipment and disposable bag and tube assemblies.
The single-use design saves time and money by eliminating unnecessary cleaning procedures and reducing the burden associated with the validation of reusable components.
- Innovative three-port design allows a true steam-through SIP process which eliminates "dead legs" and the need for laminar flow hoods
- Patented valve design allows sterile connection and disconnection and permits high media flow rate
- Thumb latch/Tear-away sleeve secures valve position and provides visual indicator of process stage
- Industry standard terminations provide for speedy connection to the process equipment and connection to popular sizes of flexible tubing
- ADCF-free materials meet BSE/TSE requirements